Dancing with the Stars turned the ballroom into a horrifying sight for season 30’s Horror Night. Find out how the celebrities and their pro dance partners faired with this week’s scores. Plus, details about this week’s bottom two and who the DWTS judges decided to save from elimination.
[SPOILER ALERT: Elimination details for week 6 of Dancing with the Stars Season 30 ahead.]
Derek Hough wows fans with a live performance on ‘DWTS’
“I’ve really enjoyed being a judge on @dancingabc, but this Monday, I get from behind the desk and hit the dance floor,” Derek Hough teased on Instagram on Oct. 23 ahead of the Horror Night episode. Hough and his girlfriend Hayley Erbert performed a “Tango of the Dead” during the spooky episode along with a troupe of guest dancers from Hough’s Las Vegas residency.
‘Dancing with the Stars’ Horror Night scores
Another perfect score was awarded to JoJo Siwa and Jenna Johnson this week — they were the first to receive a perfect score this season during Grease Night. But they weren’t the only couple to get a perfect score this week. Here’s what the celebrity’s scores from the judges looked like during DWTS Horror Night:
- Mike “The Miz” Mizanin and Witney Carson: 34/40 for their paso doble to “Wicked Games” by RAIGN inspired by Hellraiser
- Kenya Moore and Brandon Armstrong: 32/40 for their Argentine tango to “Take My Breath” by The Weeknd inspired by Arachnophobia
- Siwa and Johnson: 40/40 for their jazz to “Anything Goes” by District 78 ft. Patrice Covington inspired by IT
- Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke: 36/40 for their cha cha to “There Will Be Blood” by Kim Petras inspired by American Psycho
- Jimmie Allen and Emma Slater: 38/40 for their contemporary to “Say Something” by Daniel Jang inspired by A Quiet Place
- Olivia Jade and Val Chmerkovskiy: 36/40 for their paso doble to “Beggin’” by Måneskin inspired by The Purge
- Melora Hardin and Artem Chigvintsev: 34/40 for their jive to “Hound Dog” by Elvis Presley inspired by Cujo
- Iman Shumpert and Daniella Karagach: 40/40 for their contemporary to “I Got 5 On It (Tethered Mix from US)” by Luniz ft. Michael Marshall inspired by US
- Suni Lee and Sasha Farber: 36/40 for their tango to “Bad Habits” by Ed Sheeran inspired by The Vampire Diaries
- Amanda Kloots and Alan Bersten: 38/40 for their Argentine tango to “Paint It, Black” by Ciara inspired by SAW
‘DWTS’ judges save Suni Lee from elimination, send Kenya Moore home
This week, Real Housewives star Moore and Olympic gymnast Lee were in the bottom two during Horror Night. The judges unanimously chose to save Lee, eliminating Moore from the DWTS Season 30 competition.
‘Dancing with the Stars’ Season 30 finale details
The season 30 finale of Dancing with the Stars will air on Monday, Nov. 22. Tune in to find out who wins the Mirrorball Trophy this season, plus see the past contestants return to the ballroom, including Moore, Martin Kove, Christine Chiu, Matt James, Brian Austin Green, and Melanie Chisholm.
But before the finale, there will be a few more theme nights for fans to look forward to. So far, Dancing with the Stars has featured Britney Spears, Disney, and Grease-themed nights of dance. Horror Night was the show’s nod to the Halloween holiday, but these are the remaining themed dance nights to look forward to:
- Queen Night, with a single elimination on Monday, Nov. 1
- Fashion Night (tentatively), with a double elimination on Monday, Nov. 8
- The Semi-Finale, with a double elimination on Monday, Nov. 15
Watch Dancing with the Stars Monday nights on ABC at 8 PM EST.
Source: Read Full Article